Shopfloor management (SFM) is part of a company’s performance management system (PMS) and is a highly effective tool for operational control on the one hand and the exercise of good leadership on the other in the company.
At its core, SFM is about managing deviations from target goals in key value streams of the company: marketing & sales, order fulfillment, and research and development.
Matthias Weber and Weert Jacobsen Kramer discuss important aspects of Shopfloor Management (SFM).
Contents of the podcast:
- Contents of the podcast:
- What is store floor management (SFM)?
- Is SFM effective?
- 2 Core elements of SFM: Visualization and rule communication
- SFM is a control instrument
- Board concepts: Task boards vs process boards
- The SFM Cascade
- The Performance U
- SFM is a management model
- Digital SFM with Valuestreamer
- Culture change through SFM
Duration: 19 minutes
Thank you for listening and paying attention. Feel free to share my podcast and follow me on this channel!